Friday 16 July 2010

Day Five


'Grab a taste of Friday!' - and todays taste is McFlurry!

Today felt like a sort of a round up day at the Site. Stuff from earlier in the week was being finished, and stuff from next week just being started, so this will probably be the most brief of my entries :(

Woke up feeling very tired. Note to self: stop having late nights, watching rubbish TV and messing on Facebook. I'm only about two hours extra a day from addict territory! Anyways, I've digressed (although it wouldn't be for the first time :D ). I was really tired, but none the less determined to enjoy my day.

The morning was mostly about finishing blogs, finishing iMovie, finishing Part B questions, finishing Part D idea, finishing...you get the idea. Just before dinner I went with Vicky for a chat and finalised all the details for my arts award.

After this I had another great dinner with two mates, where I tasted a McFlurry for the first time. And man, it was good! Not Lucazade standard, or even Simpsons style doughnut, but it was good! Afterwards they went to HMV to play some sort of FIFA demo, and I went back to the grind. If you can call it a grind. It’s more of a float. That's it a daily float. No, that still doesn't sound right. How about a daily....no.....a......um.....McFloat :)

Never have been very good at coming up with comparisons :) Back at the gallery I finalised my art project and then shared it with the rest of the group - Bringing Facebook groups that pertain to everyday actions and thoughts, into the everyday via photography. Because of this the rest of the day for the others mainly involved scouring Facebook for unusual groups! (More on the 'why?' in the related Arts Award post :D )

However, for me and Billy (who just this afternoon, broke the social networking barrier!), we had one last mission. To go and sit in Haris Epaminonda’s exhibition and make notes for our reviews. Handy that it’s right here at Site Gallery!

A quiet day it was. And now a weekend? Two days of free time? What am I supposed to do now!?

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment