Monday 12 July 2010

A Small Introduction From Myself

Blogging.

I've been down this street before, sat in front of the glowing computer screen for hours on end, writers block slowly driving me mad. And when anything did get blogged, and passed the many hours of editing, it always seemed robotic, as if it was being forced from my brain. Well not this time! Now I have a purpose, a plan, a reason to blog. And anyway, a lot has changed since those disastrous attempts (hopefully :D).

This time I'm logging the going ons of my work-experience, and the ideas and thoughts (no-matter how wacky) this provokes. For the next two weeks I will be working at Sheffield's Site Gallery, taking part in the Site Young Apprentice Scheme. It's gonna be one heck of a ride, so stick around, and maybe, just maybe you'll get some wacky inspiration to!

No comments:

Post a Comment