Sunday 18 July 2010

Day Seven

(weekend blogging:) Turns out I never watched the film. V for Vendetta it was, and I was all settled and ready to watch. But ten minutes in, my sister came in. Within minutes it was deemed inappropriate, and was forced to retire to bed. She of course did what she always does and stuck Friends on, the same episode for the third time today. Not all was lost however, as I did get some reading done :D

The main filler of the day was viewing potential flats with my Grandma who is planning to move, but frankly, that's nothing to write home about. Also, I have now finalised the most of the photos and captions for Bethany's Part D project, and will be taking the remainders before work tomorrow :)

I did however watch Titanic for the first time! And I was amazed! I'd always put it down a bit of a boring film given the length, but once I got sucked in all that went away. I was truly amazed. Instantly goes into my top five film list. Although that ain't all that hard, being as most the films I want to watch are instantly discredited as unsuitable and so never get watched.

Yet again, I will promise to post more details about my Arts Award projects tomorrow so that you have a better idea about what my plans are :)

After two very quiet days, I can't wait to get back to work and be busied again :D
Much more to report soon! - Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment